Airtel App and its Key Features

My Airtel app in a simple way helps to manage all Airtel services in one place. Now with Airtel app, purchase of internet pack, prepaid mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Post-paid/ Fixed Line payments everything became easy.

1. Airtel app shows notifications and it is a great feature which alerts on low data, low balance and bill payments due date. It helps to pay mobile bill in correct time easily. Airtel app reduce my work and now I need not check balance or search for physical bill to pay mobile bill. All details are in Airtel app in single place and easily it helps me to recharge or make bill payments. Life has become easy with my Airtel app and its amazing features are really helpful . All features of Airtel app reduces work and saves time and suits my lifestyle.

MY AIRTEL APP.png

My Airtel app's Shake feature offers amazing recharge benefits, recharge offers & free coupons on recharge and bill payments. It gives Airtel surprises on every recharge and coupons can be redeemed in popular sites to buy broad categories. This feature helps to be aware of our data usage and it also furnish bill payment due date details, all in one place and easy our work. Details of payment history, bill summary and tracking status of bill payments everything becomes easy with my Airtel app.

Airtel app helps to pick  Freebies / Offers / Coupons from various categories for the recharge value and aids to save money on every recharge & bill payment.

2. Airtel I Want to is another features which make frequent recharge and payments more easy. I WANT TO feature of Airtel app helps to save my most frequent tasks on home screen as shortcuts under "I want to" tab, where I can make shortcuts for all frequent activities. I can make bill payments, recharge, buy internet packs, record a program, order games, view balance, check data consumed and recharge history. Everything is made easy in Airtel app. All this task ease my work and saves my time. I Want to gives a super quick mobile recharge experience. All details are provided handy and it is a super recharge app perfect for mobile recharge, Internet recharge and DTH recharge.

3. Safe and Secure Payments: Airtel app makes life simple and it is a must app and also a most useful app for all Airtel subscribers to self-manage all Airtel services efficiently and effectively in single place faster and quicker.

MyAirtel app is most Safe and secure to recharge & pay bills. Its PCIDSS certification makes it secure and so it helps me to make payments without tension. It allows fastest checkouts with card store feature for prepaid online mobile recharge, Digital TV DTH recharge, postpaid online mobile bill payment, fixed line & broadband bill payment easily anywhere anytime securely without any tension. The saved card helps to make faster recharge in quickest possible time in secure way and reduce my task.

These key features of Airtel app ease my work, saves my time and reduce my tension.

Privacy Policy